Sunday, November 29, 2015

Reflections

Here is where I will be giving my final reflections on what I have learned and what I will take with me to share with other fellow educators. First, let me begin by saying that this class has got to be one of my top five classes of all my educational experiences. I don't think I have ever enjoyed creating so many things through technology. I started this class with the first assignment saying, "We have to do what?", to saying, "Oh, that was so cool!" Now, I share the link to my blog to as many teachers on my campus just so that may have an idea of the many exciting and easy to use apps and websites that technology has to offer. I am very proud of what I have created here and know that I can some how help others in a way.

Not all apps were easy and fun to work with. For instance, I was never able to explore ToonDoon.com for some reason or another. Blogs weren't all easy to work with either, such as Newsblur and Diggreader. Just wasn't feeling it for me.

None the less, there were many things that rather enjoyed of much. I loved Animoto, Screencast-o-Matic, QR codes, and Pixton.com for comics. But......I ABSOLUTELY loved Jing, Evernote, and Twitter the most for some reason. Love that with Jing it is always there to take a Screenshot. Evernote is AWESOME program that lets you edit anything! LOVE IT! Twitter just has so much to offer. Great ideas and information for all sorts of educators.

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Now you can go out and help colleagues with all these great programs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Letty,

    I agree this was one of my favorite courses. Although I was intimidated at first, I also had lots of fun creating these assignments.Lots of exciting and great tools to share with colleagues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Technology can be alot of fun once you get over the fear factor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had some of the same thoughts go through my mind this semester, but I loved it!

    ReplyDelete